Personal Injury Cover
Even the most careful driver can be involved in an accident at any time. If you or any named drivers on your policy are injured in an accident whilst inside your car in the UK, Personal Injury Cover can help regardless of whether or not you’re at fault. Each insured person could receive a lump sum up to £30,000 per accident depending on the injury sustained.
Plus, as the main policyholder you’ll also be covered when travelling as a passenger in another car.
You would be covered:
- For all accidents in your car, including when getting in and out
- Even if the accident was your fault
- Up to £30,000 for each named driver depending on the injury incurred
- For the loss of, or loss of use of limbs; loss of sight; loss of speech; loss of hearing and death with the ability to claim up to 52 weeks after the incident
- When travelling as a passenger in another car (main policyholder only)
Buy Personal Injury Cover today
You can add Personal Injury Cover onto your car insurance policy at any time – not just when your cover starts. However, it must be purchased before any incident occurs. So don’t delay, call 0800 917 0436.
Please view our policy wording.